No comment yet
Belgium is an interesting place.  Despite not having insurance, the doctor's appointment was 30 euros and the medicine was around 14 euros.  That's not bad considering the $90 prescriptions we are sometimes subjected to in the states.

Today I did not have to go in to the parliament.  Alessandra and Francesco (the assistants to my MEP, Luigi Berlinguer) are in Strasbourg, getting ready to vote on important issues.  There is a girl to let me in, but alas, she was not in today.
My fingers are crossed for the contract law reformations!!  Let's hope "could favour" doesn't lead to a disaster.  I've been recently doing so much research on copyright debates and laws that my head could explode.  But interestingly enough, I find it rather amusing...
If anything else, I know this will help me greatly for my future law school endeavors.

Speaking of which, must get on studying for the LSATs.  I'm very stressed since I am taking it in October, but I really just cannot motivate myself to start studying in Belgium.  However, July, August, and September are days in which there will be no sunlight for me.  It'll be LSAT books and test preps.

So here's to another day Brussels, Belgium.  Missing home like crazy, but loving Brussels while I am here.

Until next time...

Post a Comment